10 Disney Christmas Pieces You Need in 2020
Whether you're putting together your holiday wish list or looking for fun pieces to bring some more excitement to this horrid year, this list is sure to give you a few ideas for DIY projects and must-haves alike!
If you'd like instructions on how to make any of the DIY pieces (or you'd like to see me make it), leave a comment below or email me! Click each picture to be directed to each item (if it's available)!
1. A tabletop tree
2. These adorable placemats
3. The cutest Mickey wreath
This one, dare I say, might be the cutest.
4. This subtle sign
5. A DIY vintage garland
6. Peppermint Mickey lollipops for your tree or your house
7. A tiered tray that any Disney fan would adore
8. A Mickey pom pom garland (just substitute your holiday colors)
9. This little lightshow that's sure to make your home the cutest on the block
10. The cutest, most colorful sign to wish everyone a happy holiday season!
Which of the DIYs do you want to see brought to life?! Let me know in the comments below or shoot me an email! As always, join the fun on Instagram @thecreativecoachmonica.